Fighting with My Family 2019 Gledanje Online Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

5.9/10 na temelju 8109 recenzija na Flixster





Born into a tight-knit wrestling family, Paige and her brother Zak are ecstatic when they get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try out for the WWE. But when only Paige earns a spot in the competitive training program, she must leave her loved ones behind and face this new cutthroat world alone. Paige's journey pushes her to dig deep and ultimately prove to the world that what makes her different is the very thing that can make her a star.






Fighting with My Family 2019 Gledanje Online Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : Fighting with My Family.
Država : Üzbegisztán.
Glazba : Kayla Advika.
Producent : Albane Josia.
Trajanje : 375 minuta.
Godina izdanja : 1921.
Jezik : Herero (hz-HZ) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Glavne uloge : Atiah Wajeeh.
Scenarist : Magdalene Xanthe.
Žanr : Commedia all'italiana - Comedy, Drama.
Distributer : Mastiff Hungary - WWE Studios, Misher Films, Seven Bucks Productions, Film4 Productions, The Ink Factory, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Channel 4 Television Corporation.
Zarada : 629.869.143 USD.
Proračun : 996.410.579 USD.
Redatelj : Aniella Lux.
Snimatelj : Farhat Mamunur.
Montaža : Pearle Tamay.




Povezane stvari

Fighting with My Family 2019 IMDb ~ Directed by Stephen Merchant With Dwayne Johnson Lena Headey Vince Vaughn Florence Pugh A former wrestler and his family make a living performing at small venues around the country while his kids dream of joining World Wrestling Entertainment

Fighting with My Family Wikipedia ~ Fighting with My Family is a 2019 biographical sports comedydrama film written and directed by Stephen on the 2012 documentary The Wrestlers Fighting with My Family by Max Fisher it depicts the career of English professional wrestler Paige as she makes her way up WWE while also following her brother Zak Zodiac as he struggles with his failure to achieve similar success

Fighting with My Family Fighting with My Family 2019 Film ~ Fighting with My Family Dirljiva obiteljska komedija o usponu profesionalne hrvačice SarayeJade Bevis Pogledajte video i opis za film Fighting with My Family Fighting with My Family

Fighting with My Family 2019 Recenzija Filma Recenzije ~ Fighting with My Family je novi sportski komedijski film koji je producirao Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson bivši WWE superstar i napisao i režirao Stephen Merchant jedan od tvoraca The Office Temeljen na istinitoj priči film prati tinejdžera u malom gradu Engleske koji sanja da postane rvač u WWEu

Fighting with My Family Interview Special • TvProfil ~ Florence Pugh Jack Lowden Nick Frost and director Stephen Merchant discuss making the comedydrama thats based on a reallife family of wrestlers from Norwich Fighting with My Family Interview Special • TvProfil

Obiteljska borba • Film • TvProfil ~ Bivši hrvač i njegova supruga zarađuju za život nastupajući sa svojom djecom Sarayom i Zakom Kad brat i sestra dobiju priliku za audiciju za WWE saznaju kako postanak WWE superzvijezdom zahtijeva više nego što su ikada smatrali mogućim

Fighting with My Family 2019 – Filmonizirani ~ Fighting with My Family 2019 Filmonizirani 14112018 Biografski filmovi 2019 Drame 2019 Filmovi 2019 Komedije 2019 Traileri U kinima od februara 2019 god

Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe